MY DARLING BOYS

MY DARLING BOYS

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

In a good place

The changes in our lives are sinking in. Bob is home full-time now, off for the summer if he doesn't go back to teaching halftime in the fall. Otherwise, he'll look for another job opportunity to help pay that college tuition for Ellen. He's enjoying projects in our pool house (like putting a stucco-like covering on the walls) and being productive at home. I'm working part-time and able to help contribute to the family income while spending time with Bob and my kids - and grandson! That is a wonderful experience that warms my heart. Elle is feeling better and working to make college money. She seems happy and healthy. Spiritually, we're all seeking the Lord for what's next in our journey. But we trust him.

Sometimes, I just feel good about life. Blessed. Like now.

1 comment:

Sutton said...

Tell Ellen congratulations on her graduation for me! College will be a blast.

Now, Kaye. Do you really think my parents would approve of my moving in with a guy?